Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Why Coffee Cups?

Yesterday, my ACM 1-Year Anniversary Alan Turing coffee mug came in the mail. Yesterday, I also started programming in Java for CS520. Subsequently, I opened CoffeeCup HTML editor for this first time in a year. I had an Applet to write. Of course, I didn't need to write the HTML as Eclipse has an Applet viewer.

These coincidences and an article I read, on some career website that isn't paying for a plug, compelled me to start a new blog. I also wrote a poem. I don't know if it qualifies for honorable mention anywhere, but a poem I wrote about the joy inherent in understanding reality in terms of wave-particle hyper-finite matrices did. I don't know what to call it so I am naming it after this article.


Why Coffee Cups?

There are cups o' coffee three
Count them all 0,1,and 2
Monday brought big mail for me
At ACM a whole year is through
Renew though it cost me a bit
Started Java in Fall two
HyperText cup counts to edit
Self-cert courses got them too

No comments:

Post a Comment