Wednesday, October 28, 2009

More puppets? Yes, more puppets. Think of the money you'll save on dry erase markers.

Well since I am supposed to be reusing the packages from the previous account lab I might as well load them. I was off feeding my virtual fish, not that you would have noticed since this is print… that gets time stamped.

I am going to skip to Tasks 2 and 3, still not peeking at level 2 or three. The last exercise only had the one level. Task 3 is dependent on the completion of Task 2, but neither requires 1, and they’re both short tasks.

Now for one. I am supposed to test the operation of some if statements. And return them. And the really wasn’t very hard. Even though I had imported the wrong packages, and I kept getting errors that were just not possible given the code I had to change for this lab. It’s a shame I was referencing a different lab. Maybe I should give the package jazzier names, make their differences really stand out.
Instead of names like lab2.exercise2.domain and lab1.exercise2.domain, I could name them things like mad.max.domain and lord.humongous.domain, or godzilla.domain and peewee.domain. Then I could printout pictures and use them in puppet shows that demonstrate the interactions between packages… and it’s a quarter till one.

No comments:

Post a Comment