Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Get back to work you slacker.

WJ-2752-SE6: Lab 2, Exercise 2: Using Conditional Statements in the Account Class (Level 1)

Another one? How much practice do I need with account stuff? I have a bank account, a reasonably high IQ, and an imagination. When are we going to program some stuff for proton beam ignition driver? Or a airfoil deformation controller? Or a great big demon with big old horns that has red glowing eyes and breathes fire and and shoots lightning and drops rare loot, ooh, like a helmet with big horns that grants fire protection, or something like that.

Fine, we’ll make another accounts doohickey. Like an off-the-shelf product doesn’t already blow this stupid little class out of the water. Ah, heck what do I care, it’s not like you’re paying me for this. I am only hoping someone might.

No comments:

Post a Comment