Saturday, October 31, 2009

I decided to have the methods of the object return according to type to remind myself not to leave related but functionally separate (i.e. setters and getters, ins and outs, frics and fracs, yings and yangs) statements together in a single methods. I also wrote the same functionality of statements in lines for console and window alerts. I commented out the console and affixed comments of the type mentioned in the first paragraph to both types of matching functionality. This should be sufficient to create test inputs and outputs to provide a modicum of change control as both versions could be edited by separate developers pursuing identical functional requirements thereby integrating testing. A technique like pseudocoding and then translating amenable to iterative development risk control…. but I digress.

No comments:

Post a Comment