Wednesday, November 4, 2009

You want a cup of Jawa juice?

Thursday, November 05, 2009

It seems I am done my homework. It would seem I had been done, save for making sure the output of a particular method was converted to integer from double. Now that that is done, I am going back to work on these labs. I am wondering if I should have done the WJ-1xxx before the WJ-2xxx courses. Oh, well I am going to be working on WJ-2752-SE6 Lab4 exercise 1 for this post. Let’s see what happens when we create inheritances and polymorphisms and overrides and stuff.

Ok, a little of this and some super() and voila. That was easy except for the fact that I assumed some level of implicitness to the whole inheritance thing. Actually, I thought this implied super for the super constructor. Don’t ask me why. I forgot how to program when I got interested in girls. I think I used to write in C and BASIC before I started growing hair where my extremities met the rest of my body, long before I went to school for anything even remotely computer related, besides the Oregon Trail of course. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment