Thursday, November 5, 2009

I am still bigger than you. Don't hit the nerds.

Thursday, November 05, 2009

Haha, exercise three is advanced and has no other levels to peek at. Take that lazy me. Without any ability to sacrifice my self-esteem you are left with only the ability to submit to diligent me. Unless you can summon a mighty sleepiness, that at 6:30pm is unlikely. Yeah, lazy, yeah, in your face! Save for spelling Accumulate Acculumulate and needing to remember to call getters instead of attributes (duh), I am advanced number one again and the only thing you can do is not change my
spelling. Hah! Err… damn spoke too soon, but I am going to make you fix the spelling.

Yeah, so umm… huh. I fixed it. I was getting a null pointer exception owing to the setter method having this on the left, err… right side of the assignment operator, and then another one that was just a side effect of my playing with the iteration direction. I turned it to decrement and left a dangling 1 when I needed a zero, no biggie. All that said and done, I won. Hahahaha. One more lab to go and I will have completed two courses in two weeks while taking a graduate course in the subject. Ah, sweet simple self serving pride… please don’t ruin this for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment