Thursday, November 5, 2009

Pobody's Nerfect

Thursday, November 05, 2009

WJ-2752-6E Lab 5 Exercise 2: Creating a Heterogeneous Collection of Customer Accounts (Level 1)

Ooh, yummy more arrays. Sorry, I got distracted. I got to level thirty in Fish World and now my shark is eating all my fish. I seem to have been painted into a corner by the test conditions supplied. I am feeling a little lazy so I am peeking at level 2. I just couldn’t grasp how I was supposed to simultaneous return two different types. I really need to read up on overloaded constructors. It seems that I had read too much into this lab. I wasn’t supposed to overload the account constructors… nope just initialize an array in the existing one. Ok, it works, I didn’t get to do all of them on level 1 on the first try but hey, I occasionally get a B. I am ok with that. I can validate myself as a person. I am good enough, I am smart enough, and doggone it, people like me. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment